Our visitors from Lichtenfels will be arriving Saturday, June 8. See the activities listed below. If you have not done so, it is not too late to sign up to participate in any or all of the activities. Please email, call or text Mary Blakesly firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-657-2929. If you're not sure if you've signed up, feel free to contact me again.
PLEASE RSVP BY JUNE 1.
- Saturday, June 8 - Join your fellow members at the airport to greet our visitors
- Sunday, June 9 - Annual Picnic - All are welcome! Food and drink provided.
- Monday, June 10 - You are welcome to follow our guests as they participate in the scavenger hunt. Definitely join us at Little York Tavern at 6pm.
- Tuesday, June 11 - Greenville Day. Sure to be informative and fun!!!!!!!
- Wednesday, June 12 - Laughter, friendship, food, drinks and singing will be plentiful at the progressive dinner. If you can't join us for appetizers, join us for dinner and dessert. Food and Drink Provided.
- Thursday, June 12 - Dayton Day - Join us all day or meet at about 5:15 at the Dayton Dragons' entrance gate for a behind the scenes tour of the stadium. Then stay for the the game (Members are free, others $10 per ticket.)
- Friday, June 13 - The farewell dinner is a must. When you RSVP let me know if you'd like steak or stuffed chicken breast. (Cost is $10.00) (2 Free drinks, then cash bar.)
Check out our latest newsletter under the newsletter page!